Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brussels Sprouts


Picked up a - what would you call it? I stick? A twig? A branch? - of brussels sprouts in Berrien Springs at a little roadside stand last weekend. Beautiful right?  It was sad, the farmer had a flier out at their honor-system stand asking for information about someone who had "taken $55 worth of produce and left $15." They had photos of the guy, too, so take warning, your farmer might be watching you!

 
I made a recipe from Herbivoracious the cookbook for Brussels Sprout and Apple Hash. Pretty good! I didn't get a picture of the final dish, and it doesn't seem to be on his blog, but here are some of the ingredients - sliced sprouts, onions, lots of butter, apples, chopped fresh rosemary, and thyme. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete